Call Us Now
With Roofing and Building Solutions we complete every project on time to the agreed price. Your job is our priority.
We offer a national contractor service for local contractor prices – giving you excellent value for money!
We have a fully dedicated team prepared to quote within 48 hours. All roofers are fully employed.
In many cases full re-roofing may not be the answer to your roofing problems, especially when a professional roof repair service can be under undertaken. Areas such as chimney flashings and pointing, valley channels, gutters, roof verges, ridges and hips can usually be repaired without having to fully re-roof a property.
Common Problems / signs that your roof needs attention:
- Debris on the ground from broken slates, tiles or defective mortar could indicate that there may be a problem.
- If you have missing tiles or slates, damage will occur to roof felt, timbers or plaster ceilings.
- Moss, leaves and other debris can block gutters and valleys. Overflowing gutters may cause damp to penetrate when running down walls or to back flow into the roof area.
- Un-treated timber fascia and soffit boards will rot, leaving gutter fixings unsafe and dangerous. New easy to maintain UPVC plastic is advised.
- Hips, ridges and flashings may become detached in windy weather if pointing isn’t maintained. Look in gutters or gullies for indications of mortar droppings.
- Cracks in concrete flashings provide gaps for driving rain to penetrate into loft area.
- Cracked and split felt will allow water to damage flat roof decking if left, ultimately causing timber to rot. Bubbles in felt is also a sign that a flat roof has come to the end of its life expectancy.